Take a minute and read what some of our wonderful guests have to say about their stays with us.
- This area of Maine is like a hidden treasure! Both of you are the most valuable gems of this treasure. Thank you for making our stay here so wonderful.
George and Colletta - Easthampton, MA
- Thank You! Thank you! Thank You! Thanks so much for your absolutely wonderful hospitality. You are the sweetest people in Maine. Your breakfasts were AMAZING. Thanks for helping make our honeymoon such a spectacular memory. We will be back & we won't be late for breakfast... Promise! We'll leave the rain home next time! Hope to see you & Maine soon.
Jamie & Jeff Kidd - Cutoff, LA
- Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable. This place really was a jewel to find. Of all the places we have stayed so far, none have been quite as hospitable or homey & the breakfasts nowhere near as comparable!
Rachael & Ian Wilson - Gloucestershire, England
- Round Pond is the Brigadoon of Maine. Thank goodness that you're here year round and we don't have to wait 100 years. Our best Halloween ever and we didn't have to dress up.
Mike & Retha Sandor - Wyalusing, PA
- Thanks for making our 25th anniversary so special... For dealing with our friends' requests and adding your own special touch. You have a lovely Inn with wonderful food and your kindness shows through it all. We feel very blessed to have found such a special place.
Sara & Arthur Milano - Pittsfield, MA
- Your beautiful inn and your impeccable hospitality made an ideal backdrop for our son's wedding - comfort and joy! I loved your gardens especially. Thank you both for your many attentions to our family who could not have had a lovelier place to share this happy time.
Kathleen & Jeremy Adams - Gloucester, MA
- We have enjoyed our time at the Inn at Round Pond immensely. The two of you have made it absolutely perfect. Your warm hospitality, delicious breakfast, beautiful service and cozy comforts of the home have made our trip all we had hoped for and more. We wish we could stay forever.
JJ & Al Steiner - Dallas, TX
- Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and for making our week in Maine so enjoyable. Everything about our stay was perfect from the fabulous breakfasts to the cosy, comfortable bed. We're looking forward to another stay already.
Jan & John Suckling - Christchurch, New Zealand
- We enjoyed an overnight stay in the Chamberlain room recently. Very clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast was very good. We will highly recommend your B&B to everyone headed to Round Pond and needing a place to stay.
Read All Reviews